Dr. Kim Carlucci
Hi! I practice as a chiropractor in Montclair, NJ since 1997! Before that I was a Cancer research scientist for New England Deaconess Hospital. I have trained in functional medicine and sports chiropractic. I have a mission to help people IGNITE their true healing potential. We were born equipped with everything we need to stay healthy. Are you having a health crisis? Hit me up. I am sure I can help.
Please Place A Check Mark By Any Of The Following Conditions That You Currently or
Have Previously Experienced…
_______ Upset Stomach
_______ Stomach Cramps
_______ Irritable Bowel Syndrome
_______ Chronic Inflammation
If you checked even 1 of the conditions above, you may be suffering from parasite infestation. I know what you’re
thinking… “PARASITES? Not me!” But wait…
Did You Know...
• It is estimated that as many as 90% of Americans have parasites!
• Up to 30% of daycare workers are infected with Giardia (a parasite in the bowel)!
• There are 150,000 different types of parasites and they are in every aspect of the average American’s life.
(Food, Soil, Water, and Pets)
• Parasite infection/infestation is thought to be a causative factor in many disease states.
• Many times the presence of parasites goes undetected until a person is undergoing surgery and the parasites
are “found” in the diseased organ or body part.
How Do I Get Parasites?
• Do you allow your dog or cat to sleep with you? If the answer is “Yes”, you have put yourself at a high risk of
having roundworm infection as most dogs and cats have roundworm. Sleeping with pets dramatically increases
the chance of parasite infection/infestation. http://www.cdc.gov/parasites/toxocariasis/epi.html
• Do you eat fish? Many types of parasites, especially Anisakis worms, are found in uncooked (think sushi) and
undercooked fish, and in some cases, the damage it can cause to the organs can be fatal. Since many of these
worms can only be detected with a microscope, it frequently goes undetected during food inspection.
• Do you drink tap water? Parasites in tap water is the cause of the largest US parasite outbreak in modern history.
This outbreak occurred in Milwaukee, Wisconsin in 1993. There were approximately 403,000 cases of this
parasite infection. Unfortunately, there were over 60 deaths occurred due to this outbreak!
• Do you eat food? Fruit from outside the US and undercooked meat is another large source of parasite infection
Containing all of the accepted and known “Parasite Killers”, Clean should be
considered a vital part of your health regimen!
REGISTER for our Free Full BODY Flush webinar!
and other interesting webinars to learn how to maintain this miraculous body of ours.
WELL, WE HAVE ALL SEEN THE NEW FAD - DIABETES DRUGS FOR WEIGHT LOSS! Ozempic, Wegovy, and Rybelsus are all semaglutide.
Today we will discuss the ChiroThin weight program vs. Diabetes Drugs For Weight Loss, and the time it takes to lose weight, we will compare each one, the cost, and finally the side effects
Just like with diabetes drugs for weight loss, with ChiroThin there is no exercise needed, no gritty shakes, cardboard bars, or disgusting prepackaged foods required. The only difference is
that with ChiroThin you will save time and money and is not dangerous while reaching your weight loss goal.
I wish to remind you that every other medical weight-loss fad has been stopped or pulled off the market because of long-term side effects… remember Phen-Fen which damaged blood vessels and valves of the heart?
Let's compare the safe and effective Chiro Thin program to medication.
Time to lose 10% - 15% of body weight (based on a 200 lb. female and a 300 lb. male)
• ChiroThin – 4.7 weeks to 6 weeks
• Ozempic and Wegovy – 12 months
• Mounjaro – 6-9 months
• Metformin – 3 years
How much faster is ChiroThin compared to the drugs listed
below for a 200-pound person to lose 10% (20 lbs.) of their
• ChiroThin is approximately 21x faster than Metformin (5 weeks vs 104 weeks)
• 7.8x faster than Ozempic/Wegovy/Semaglutide (5 weeks vs
•approximately 5.2x faster than Mounjaro (5 weeks vs 26 weeks)
Fun Facts Based On A 200-Pound Individual
a) Average weight loss of 12.3% in just 6 weeks (573 participant study)
b) On average a 200-pound person will take 4.7 weeks… NOT MONTHS to lose 20 pounds
a) Anticipated weight loss of 5% per year.
b) A 200-pound person will take 2 years to lose 20 pounds.
c) The average person will spend $480-$760 ($20-$30/mo) and 2 years to lose 20
Ozempic and Wegovy
a) Anticipated weight loss of 10-15% per year
b) A 200-pound person will take 9-12 months to lose 20 pounds.
c) The average person will spend $1,350 - $2,400 ($150-$200/mo.) to lose 20
a) Anticipated weight loss of 15%-20% in 9-12 months
b) A 200-pound person will take 6 months to lose 20 pounds.
c) The average 200-pound person will spend approximately $5,400.00
($900.00/mo.) and take 6 months to lose 20 pounds.
ChiroThin vs Diabetes Drug
a) ChiroThin is the fastest, safest, and most long-term way to reach your weight loss goals when followed as instructed.
b) With ChiroThin you lose 10-15% of body weight in 6 weeks instead of 6-12 months
c) All-natural product designed specifically for weight loss instead of a drug that was not designed for weight loss.
d) With ChiroThin you put drops under your tongue, and you don’t need to give yourself shots or injections as you do with the off-label diabetes drugs
e) ChiroThin is formulated to help prevent muscle loss while diabetes drugs are not. It is also important to note that loss of lean muscle is a documented negative side effect of using diabetes drugs for weight loss. This is critical because the more muscle a person has, the higher their BMR is. Diabetes drugs for weight loss result in you being “under-muscled” and “over-fatted” which is a terrible combination that leads to rebound weight gain and higher metabolic age.
f) ChiroThin has a guarantee called our “lose 20-pound promise”. With off-label diabetes drugs, there are no guarantees.
g) With ChiroThin not only will you be saving time and money but you will be supporting a local business by working with a local doctor that you can meet with and trust.
h) YOU WILL REACH YOUR WEIGHT LOSS GOALS FASTER WITH ChiroThin.
i) ChiroThin gives you a plan to keep the weight off long-term. Off-label diabetes drugs do not. What do you think will happen when you stop taking drugs?
Let's talk about side effects.
Semaglutide/Ozempic/Wegovy Side Effects
Semaglutide may cause serious side effects, including
• Possible thyroid tumors, including cancer. A type of thyroid cancer called medullary thyroid carcinoma (MTC)
• Do not use if:
if you or any of your family have ever had a type of thyroid cancer or condition called Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia syndrome type 2 (MEN 2).
Don’t use if you:
• have or have had problems with your pancreas or kidneys.
• have type 2 diabetes and a history of diabetic retinopathy.
• have or have had depression, suicidal thoughts, or mental health issues.
• are pregnant or plan to become pregnant? It may harm your unborn baby. You should stop using it 2 months before you plan to become pregnant.
• are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed? It is not known if it passes into your breast milk.
Semaglutide may have interactions with other medications. Tell your healthcare provider if you are taking other medicines to treat diabetes, including sulfonylureas
Is it possible thyroid cancer is not enough? Want more serious side effects?
• inflammation of your pancreas (pancreatitis). Stop using if you have severe pain in your stomach area (abdomen) that will not go away, with or without vomiting. You may feel the pain from your abdomen to your back.
• gallbladder problems. including gallstones.
• increased risk of low blood sugar (hypoglycemia) in patients with type 2 diabetes, especially those who also take medicines for type 2 diabetes. Signs and symptoms of low blood sugar may include dizziness or light-headedness, blurred vision, anxiety, irritability or mood changes, sweating, slurred speech, hunger, confusion or drowsiness, shakiness, weakness, headache, fast heartbeat, or feeling jittery.
• kidney problems (kidney failure). In people who have kidney problems, diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting may cause a loss of fluids (dehydration) which may cause kidney problems to get worse.
• severe allergic reactions. Stop using Semiglutide (not sure how you would since it is injected into your body) and get medical help right away, if you have any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat; problems breathing or swallowing; severe rash or itching; fainting or feeling dizzy; or very rapid heartbeat.
• change in vision in patients with type 2 diabetes.
• increased heart rate. Tell your healthcare provider if you feel your heart racing or pounding in your chest and it lasts for several minutes.
• depression or thoughts of suicide. You should pay attention to any mental changes, especially sudden changes in your mood, behaviors, thoughts, or feelings.
So now you are informed and there are other safer healthier ways to lose weight. It's your choice...
For more information: